9 thoughts on “Northern Lights

1. Joelle

Hi, Finn. I’m Joelle from Mrs.Kriese’s class in Texas.

I REALLY like the part in this blog when you compare the lights to a caterpillar. I’ve also ALWAYS wanted to see the norther lights, have you actually seen them IN PERSON? If so, was it cool?

My blogs URL is http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/joelle4260/ if you wanna visit it.

See you later, Joelle

Reply
    1. Finn Post author

Hey, Joelle.

No I haven’t seen the norther light but I really want too though me Mom and Dad has seen them. I wish when am older I get to see the norther light, when your older do you want to see the norther light?

~Finn

Reply
  2. Kayley

Hey Finn,
    Wow this is amazing writing! If that image wasn’t there I could totally just picture it in my head. The part when you say slow like a caterpillar makes total sense! I would love to see the northern lights in person. I bet they are as beautiful as in the pictures.
    Have a wonderful day,
    -Kayley

Reply
    1. Finn Post author

Hey Kayley
      Thanks for commenting on my blog Kayley. I really wish when I’m older I could see the northern lights but my mom and dad has seen them. Do you want to see the northern lights when you are older?
      ~Finn

Reply
  3. Connor

Hi Finn
    I think this is an amazing picture. I really want to see the norther lights. I really like how you say that the fireworks light up the sky. I think when you said moving slowly like a caterpillar makes a lot of sence.
    have a great day,
    Sincerely Connor

Reply
    1. Finn Post author

Hey, Connor
      Thanks for commenting on my blog, Connor. I was really happy what picture I chose too. When you are older do you want to see Northern lights? you can watch a video on YouTube to see what it looks like and how it moves around in the sky.

~Finn😃

Reply
  4. Chloe

Hi Finn,
    You chose some really good words to put into this blog post 🙂 I really like the picture that you chose to add. I hope that you will post more poems like this!
    Have a turtle-filled day
    Sincerely Chloe

Reply
    1. Finn Post author

Hi, Chloe
      Thank you foe commenting on my blog. I might post some more poem, I’m not Shure:). Do you want to see the northern lights, if so where?

~Finn

Reply